What to Do after a Major Collision
- Immediately contact the police. Call 911 to ensure that proper medical attention is given. You or other passengers may not seem severely injured, however, adrenaline often masks immediate symptoms. For insurance purposes, you have to seek medical attention right away.
- Document all information. Be sure to exchange insurance information and the names and contact information of all passengers.
- Document all car accident details. Be sure to document the details of the accident while the scene is still fresh in your mind. These details may be important if you have to go to court.
- Contact your insurance company. Even if only small damages occurred your insurance company needs to be notified for legal purposes.
- Have all damages assessed and repaired. Maintain your car’s value by ensuring that even the smallest of damages is repaired.
We Accept All Insurance
ABC Auto Body of Boulder offers FREE estimates with NO appointment necessary. Choosing the best auto repair shop is essential for quality and timely repair services. Since 1974, our shop has worked closely with insurance companies. We are here to save you the hassle of dealing with insurance companies.
What You Need to Know About Insurance
Did you know that you are not required to get more than one quote after an accident? You are entitled to choose your own auto body shop for repairs. Don’t settle for your insurance companies damage appraisal. If your policy includes an Appraisal Clause, we may able to resolve any conflicts you may be experiencing.
Contact an Expert Auto Body Shop in Boulder, CO
Since 1974, ABC Auto Body has been making our customer’s lives easier by minimizing the stress of dealing with auto body repairs after an accident. To speak with one of our experienced technicians, call our shop today at (303) 449-2261. We’re here for you!